Monday 23 February 2015

New product available @ Susan Buckman Photography

My youngest son is always telling me and his Dad he 'loves us until the numbers don't end' and I know this won't last long :) 

 I wanted to create a keepsake of this quote so I had it printed and I love it!! 

So I am offering this now as a product.

If you would like something similar; i.e. your child's quote, message from loved ones or whatever you like then I am offering a framed 12x8" print (as shown below) for £25.00
*Anyone outside of East Kilbride will need to pay postage charge*



You can private message me on FB or you can email me your order details to susan@susanbuckmanphotography.co.uk.  You pick the colour you want your quote displayed and it will come as a white framed image.

Any questions please get in touch - this is a great idea for special occasions or just to remind yourself of their wee sayings before they get big and stop talking to you :)

Susanx